Maytronics Thailand products:
- 1. Warning if purchase made overseas
- 1.1 All Maytronics products displayed on the https://maytronics-thailand.com website (Maytronics Products) are specifically designed and modified to comply with Thailand laws and standards.
- 1.2 Given that the laws and standards that apply to goods and services can vary quite significantly in different jurisdictions, Maytronics Thailand has ensured that all necessary modifications have been made to the Maytronics Products such that they meet Thailand’s strict product and safety standards.
- 1.3 If you have purchased or imported a product with a ‘Maytronics’ brand or similar to any of the Maytronics products displayed on https://maytronics-thailand.com from a country outsideThailand, including via the internet from a website other than https://maytronics-thailand.com, please be aware that that product was not supplied by Maytronics Thailand and may not comply with Thailand laws and standards. This may also affect the validity of any product liability insurances you may have in place.
- 1.4 If that is the case, Maytronics Thailand is not the manufacturer or supplier of the product you have purchased and has no obligation to honour any warranty given to you by the overseas supplier or manufacturer or to repair or replace your product for free.
- 1.5 Please contact us if you would like our assistance to confirm whether a Maytronics Product you have purchased from a website other than https://maytronics-thailand.com complies with Thailand laws and standards.
- 2. Liability
- 2.1 Subject to clause 2.2 and to the maximum extent permitted by law, we (Maytronics Thailand) are not liable for any loss, damage, cost, expense or liability (whether direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, special, punitive or otherwise) however caused (including by the negligence of Maytronics Thailand), suffered by any person (including you) in connection with the purchase, manufacture or importation of Maytronics-branded products from jurisdictions outside Thailand, including where the purchase is made via websites other than https://maytronics-thailand.com (whether in relation to supply, installation, operation, failure, use or misuse or otherwise).
- 2.2 If the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other legislation provides that there is a guarantee in relation to any good or service supplied by Maytronics Thailand in connection with the supply of Maytronics Products and Maytronics Thailand’s liability for failing to comply with that guarantee cannot be excluded but may be limited, or there is other liability that cannot be excluded pursuant to clause 2.1 above, then clause 2.1 does not apply to that liability and instead Maytronics Thailand’s liability for such failure (or other non-excludable liability, as relevant) is limited to (at Maytronics Thailand’s election), in the case of a supply of goods, Maytronics Thailand replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods or repairing the goods or paying the cost of any of those three remedies, or in the case of a supply of services, Maytronics Thailand supplying the services again or paying the cost of having the services supplied again.